Dedicated to Profitable Angus Genetics
Quality Angus cattle since 1951.
View our sire line-up, sexed female semen
and world-wide export available on all sires.
Fall Female Sale Coming Soon!
Stay tuned for our open female sale this fall!
Contact us for more information today.
The backbone of our program, cattle that excel in
structural soundness and maternal ability.
Why Use O'Neill Angus Genetics?
- 33 years of intensive line breeding with NO genetic defects
- All O'Neill cattle are tested free or free by pedigree of AM/NH/CA/DD/MI/D2/OH/OS/RD and all other known genetic defects
- Premiums on the rail of O'Neill line bred genetics, with an average of $250/head more on the rail, plus extra pounds for steers and heifers straight through
- Maifeld, Inc. of Iowa, our partner in many donors and herd sires sell all of their steers and heifers for a premium over the average dressed beef price, earning an extra $250 with 99.8% Choice and Prime!
- A four year rolling average in excess 50% Prime!
- We believe in breeding cattle that equal more profit for our customers